Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 notification has been published. Government of Goa, Directorate of Women and Child Development intends to hire various Supervisors, Worker, Helper, Counselor, Mukhya Sevika, Matron (Female), Craft Teacher, Jr. Stenographer, LDC, Field Assistant, and MTS Vacancies.
You can apply for the WCD Goa Anganwadi Vacancy 2020 on or before the due date. We are going to provide you complete details regarding Goa Anganwadi Scheme, www.dwcd.goa.gov.in recruitment, WCD Goa Anganwadi Jobs District/ Taluka wise,
Hiring on Anganwadi Vacancy in Goa 2020 has been started. Here we are going to provide you with the direct link for GOA Anganwadi Recruitment Apply Online link below.
Goa Anganwadi Bharti Application Form here on You can apply from the Direct Anganwadi Apply Online Link given Important Links Section below. Check complete information on Goa Anganwadi Recruitment, Exam Syllabus, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, Exam Pattern etc below
WCD Goa Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment 2020
If you want all the Goa Anganwadi Bharti 2020 latest news, keep visiting our website www.muftjobs.com. We help you by providing all of the details related to www.dwcd.goa.gov.in Anganwadi jobs. Below this paragraph, we have given Goa Anganwadi Syllabus PDF Download link. You can download the syllabus and prepare in advance for the written test and selection process. Below this post, we have given complete details related to GOA Anganwadi Scheme, GOA Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy, GOA Anganwadi District/ Taluka wise vacancies list etc.
Directorate of Women and Child Development has recently announced the recruitment of Supervisors, Worker, Teachers, Sevika, Sahayika, Helper, Counselor, Matron (Female), Craft Teacher, Jr. Stenographer, LDC, Field Assistant, Caretaker, Escort (Female), Assistant, Cook and MTS posts. Candidates who looking for the Anganwadi Jobs in Goa, can now grab this opportunity and apply for the Woman and Child Development Goa Anganwadi Vacancies as per their eligibility. We are updating over the website regularly on a daily basis.
Download Goa Anganwadi Supervisor Syllabus Pdf Here
Women and Child Development Department, Goa is going to release the notification regarding the various vacancies on their official website. The last date for submission of WCD Goa Anganwadi Application Form is not yet announced. You can submit your application for the Goa Anganwadi Vacancy 2020 through the official website at https://dwcd.goa.gov.in. We will provide you with all details related to Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 below.
Latest Update: As per the latest notification update the department is going to announce the Supervisors, Worker, Teachers, Sevika, Sahayika, Helper, Counselor, Matron (Female), Craft Teacher, Jr. Stenographer, LDC, Field Assistant, Caretaker, Escort (Female), Assistant, Cook and MTS Vacancies on https://dwcd.goa.gov.in/. For latest updates keep checking here on
The educational qualification for the Goa Anganwadi Bharti is 10th, 12th and Graduation. For more details regarding eligibility criteria, check our education qualification section below. The age limit for GOA Anganwadi Jobs is 45 years. You will find more details regarding Goa Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy 2020 Exam Syllabus, Salary, Last Date Details here on this page.
Goa Anganwadi Vacancy Details 2020 List Name of Posts No. of Posts
- Counsellor Various
- Mukhya Sevika Various
- Matron (Female) Various
- Craft Teacher Various
- Jr. Stenographer Various
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Various
- Field Assistant Various
- Multi-Tasking Staff Various
- CareTaker Various
- Asst. Cook Various
- Supervisor Various
- Worker/ Helper Various
Goa Anganwadi District/ Taluka Wise list Bharti 2020 Name of District Official Notification Status
- Bardez Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Available Soon
- Bicholim Anganwadi Bharti 2020 Update Soon
- Pernem Anganwadi Vacancy 2020 Available Soon
- Sattari Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Update Soon
- Tiswadi Anganwadi Bharti 2020 Available Soon
- Ponda Anganwadi Vacancy 2020 Update Soon
- Panaji Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Available Soon
- North Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Update Soon
- Canacona Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Available Soon
- Mormugao Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Update Soon
- Salcette Anganwadi Bharti 2020 Available Soon
- Sanguem Anganwadi Vacancy 2020 Update Soon
- Quepem Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Available Soon
- Dharbandora Anganwadi Bharti 2020 Update Soon
Educational Qualification: Qualification for each post is different, For Supervisor, Graduation in must and for worker/helper Minimum Qualification is 10th. For more details, candidates are advised to check the official notification.
Salary Details: Salaries will be as per applicable norms of Goa State Government
Age Limit: The age limit is 18 to 45 years. For more information, you may check the Goa Anganwadi Jobs Official Notification.
Age Relaxation:As per department norms.
Application Fee: The application fee is different for each category. Candidates can check the official notification and pay the application fee online at the time of submission of application form.
Selection for the Goa Anganwadi Jobs Vacancies will be based on the procedure given below.
Written Examination: Candidates have to clear the written examination. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Interview: After the written examination, shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and candidates who will clear the interview, will be called for document verification.
Documents Verification: This is the final step and in this step, selected candidates will be called for the document verification. Required Documents
- Photo Identity Proof
- Lastest Address Proof
- All Educational Testimonials
- Residence Certificate
- Scanned Signatures
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- SC/ BC/ OBC etc Cast Certificate
How to Apply for Goa Anganwadi Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Visit the WCD Goa Anganwadi Official website at https://dwcd.goa.gov.in/
- Step 2: Now at the home page Click on Recruitment and Search for the latest Vacancy Advertisement.
- Step 3: Read the official notification and check your eligibility from other details (i.e. eligibility, qualification, salary, selection process, etc.)
- Step 4: Click on Apply Online and fill the personal and education-related details.
- Step 6: Verify your details on the website and then submit your application after paying to the application fee.