STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD ASSAM Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of the Forest department, Assam. Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in). Only online applications will be received with effect from 25-05-2020 and the last date of receiving application will be25-06-2020.No application will be received thereafter.
RECRUITMENTFOR144 POSTS OF FORESTER-I, 11 POSTS OF STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III, 812 POSTS OF FORESTGUARD, 35 POSTS OF SURVEYOR, 28 POSTS OF MAHUT, 1 POST OF CARPENTER & 50 POSTS OF DRIVER UNDER FOREST DEPARTMENT, ASSAM
STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD ASSAM
The Post wise vacancies with Pay Scale and Grade Payas admissible under rulesaregiven below:
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale and Grade Pay per month under Pay Band 2|
|Forester-I||144||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||11||14000-60500 + GP Rs.8700|
|Forest Guards||812||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5600|
|Surveyor||35||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6200|
|Mahut||28||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Carpenter||1||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5000|
|Driver||50||14000-60500 + GP Rs.5200|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR FORESTER-I, STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III, FOREST GUARD, SURVEYOR, MAHUT, CARPENTER & DRIVER.
The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
- Nationality : (i)Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
(ii) He/ She must have registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Age for Forester-I& Stenographer Grade III: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 21 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1982).
- Age for Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter &Driver Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) .
Relaxation (both b & c):Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Forester- I: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- Stenographer Grade- III: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
- Mahut: Class VIII or equivalent and must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.
- Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates having the required educational qualification for posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference and third preference. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents.
There will be two tests for recruitment of all the posts (i) First Phase Test and ( ii) Second Phase Test.
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for First phase Test which will be conducted at any convenient venue(s) depending upon the number of candidates. The candidates will have to appear for the First Phase Test at the venue mentioned in his/her call letter. However, the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test as necessitated and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the test in the venue (s) for first phase test, biometrics of each candidate will be done.